Thursday, November 19, 2009

Has anyone heard of a work from survey company called Falcon Peak Consulting, LLC?

It seems too good to be true to get paid $500 per survey.

Has anyone heard of a work from survey company called Falcon Peak Consulting, LLC?
I responded to a posting on craigslist and this is the company that sent the check through Fedex to my house. They sent me a check for $3,000 and I was told that I was going to be paid $500 for the survey but I have to cash the check and send the rest through Moneygram. There's no way for your bank to know that the check is a fraud since it looks real. So I cashed the check but then backed out and followed my gut feeling. I have been contacted non-stop since I told them that I already cashed the check. I deposited the check back into my account since I'm sure they will be taking it back out. These people will hound you until they get YOUR money..... don't do it, it's too good to be true and you will be out the money if you fall for their scam. Also try looking for Precise Enterprise LLC from London.
Reply:no


No comments:

Post a Comment